Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Re: New game ideas!
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:43 am 

UE, i would like to second Wilko's comments in you replying to all of the guys comments no matter how crazy they are and actively being involved in this topic...
This shows great commitment and a massive reason why we all still play this game.

I have a few points, some of the points are what other have said some are my own.

1) Statistics Page (Page 4) - Why do we have games played goals scored but no assists? - The assists come up on the commentary, this should be quite easy to implement a extra column no?

2) 1st Game Pre-played - I hate taking over a team turn 1 and having the game pre-played and having lost it 1-0 with my RF playing CF and everything every where. Can we not introduce a pre-season friendly that gets auto played and allow us to take on our teams with the season in FULL swing from the very first game?

3) ROTW (Transfer List) - I think the first 5 turns should only have unattached players on the ROTW, why are players like Lampard/Pirlo etc on there when they should be scouted and hunted for - There is no point in scouting those teams in the first 5 turns if they will be available to everyone. I rather having a bidding war with 20 people then with 365.

4) Deals Blocked (Why?) - I think we should get more details into why the deals are being blocked, for example your board request more money as they see Bob Smith as a valuable first team player etc...

5) Name Changes - Some of the cups etc still have the old names, i'm not sure if you need a Licence for this or not but it would be nice to have the proper cup names.

6) Trailists - Now i read Jay's idea and i love it, do you think this is something that you could implement UE?

7) English Leagues - I have said this for a long time, the Portuguese league didn't work, i said the Russian one wont either, but the English league's will work. I don't think a combination of Irish/N.Irish/Scot/Wales would work either, but its defo worth a try to upgrade the Scottish leagues as they are dire past the Scottish Prem. - I would like to see the Russian league taking out and 2 additional Eng leagues introduces Div 1/2 - With Div 1 being able to "transfer" over to the Championship and the 3 at the bottom of the Championship going to Div 1. - This is a great idea!

Look forward to your reply UE.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------
Real Madrid Game 43 - Champions League Winners - S2
Inter Milan Game 105 - Treble Winner S3
Santa Clara Game 108 - Doubles Winner S2