Login    Forum    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: New game ideas!
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:40 pm 

Admin wrote:
Dan_13 wrote:
I like the idea of that, 4 tiers of the English Teams and swapping the leagues, but would you be able to bypass the top 3 going into the champions league of the lower English league?

Yes a very good point, also the Uefa Cup qualifiers as well. Practically the whole of the Premier League could qualify for Europe!

Do you think there is a way around this though? All that aside if this was possible it would be a very attractive couple of leagues, the possibility of starting in league 2 and getting into the premier league is a minimum 3 season project and would entice a bit of longevity into the game

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:33 pm 

Possibly the worst idea ever changing leagues , from other games were we have asked to put teams from different leagues into the 1 league because the game has died down UE have said they cant do it so why a sudden change of heart UE??

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

fyffee - 112 wrote:
Possibly the worst idea ever changing leagues , from other games were we have asked to put teams from different leagues into the 1 league because the game has died down UE have said they cant do it so why a sudden change of heart UE??

The demand for English teams has always been the highest, so it makes sense if we can add more of them to the game at the expense of the less sought after ones. But its not going to be a case of moving teams between Leagues, simply promoting and relegating teams between an English setup.

Something like Premier & Championship and then English 1st and 2nd. But as we've already said there will be issues to overcome.

Regarding Trialists:

They should be the building blocks for the future and you should not expect one or two every couple of weeks to walk into your Youth team. It should be a long procession to go from a Trialist to a first team player. If you are lucky, one or two a season would make it.

Scouted players:

Again in a HFG where competition is high, a scouted find to be good enough for your first team should be very rare. The game should be about working with what you have and dealing with others to get what you need. If you were able to continually find good players for low amounts then pretty soon every team would be of the same standard.

However as it seems like managers are unhappy with the current situation in these areas, we can look at addressing them for the next new games.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:35 pm 
Site Admin

Dan Pearson wrote:
Ue would it be entirely possible to do a complete mash up? where we put the best teams all in one league and can get promotion and relegation and cup matches for that league but dont know how champions league and uefa cup would fit?

European Division 1

1. Barcelona
2. Juventus
3. Real Madrid
4. Bayern Munich
5. Chelsea
6. Manchester United
7. Manchester City
8. A. Madrid
9. PSG
10. Dortmund
11. Arsenal
12. FC Porto
13. Zenit
14. Benfica

European Division 2
1. Liverpool
2. Sevilla
3. Valencia
4. Milan
5. Internazionale
5. Roma
6. Tottenham
7. Marseille
8. Schalke
9. Ajax
10. PSV
11. Celtic
12. Sporting Lisbon
13. A Bilbao
14. CSKA Moscow

and so on and so on it would require some reworking of the game and the leagues are based on recent successes such as Titles, Cups, and European qualification and strength of league last.

it would be a challenge to take a small side from the lowest tier all way to the top - of course it would take a long time but that could make the game appealing as more long term game.

We think this would be a step too far sorry Dan.

Although for a HFG we would consider adding individual requested teams to a League if the bid was successful.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

BayernMunich112 wrote:
any chance of changing your team names to your own??

any chance of being allowed to name one of your potential players in your name ??.............i would love to see steve watkins scored the winner in the champions lge final lol

where as they say above is my incentive to buy a season ticket as i wont be buying one just to have one extra trainging place in each team??

Sorry Steve but we simply don't like the idea of changing names of either players or teams.

A Season Ticket costs £55.00, but if you wanted to manage just your first team and not have the option to control your Reserves or Youths, or do any scouting you can pay weekly. This however would cost £58.50 for the same number of weeks! I think a Season Ticket sells itself for anyone wanting to play the game long term..

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:07 pm 

Caaammmmaaaann UE lets do the two tier league or the Celtic league or both.

Celtic League --

10 teams from Wales
9 teams from Southern Ireland
9 teams from Northern Ireland

Let's do it.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:13 pm 

muscles4851 wrote:

Celtic League --

10 teams from Wales

Let's do it.

Yes and get rid of Russian leauge, and expand maybe the Benelux league with a few Russian and Portuguese teams???

Season 2 charity shield winners

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:24 pm 

Admin wrote:
fyffee - 112 wrote:

The demand for English teams has always been the highest, so it makes sense if we can add more of them to the game at the expense of the less sought after ones. But its not going to be a case of moving teams between Leagues, simply promoting and relegating teams between an English setup.

Something like Premier & Championship and then English 1st and 2nd. But as we've already said there will be issues to overcome.

Regarding Trialists:

They should be the building blocks for the future and you should not expect one or two every couple of weeks to walk into your Youth team. It should be a long procession to go from a Trialist to a first team player. If you are lucky, one or two a season would make it.

Scouted players:

Again in a HFG where competition is high, a scouted find to be good enough for your first team should be very rare. The game should be about working with what you have and dealing with others to get what you need. If you were able to continually find good players for low amounts then pretty soon every team would be of the same standard.

However as it seems like managers are unhappy with the current situation in these areas, we can look at addressing them for the next new games.

I know the English league is always in high demands I agree there should be 2 leagues of English teams , but when you're saying you might be able to switch 1 team to another league cause they won the league or got promoted I personally think it's stupid. If that happens then why can't someone else who wins a league or get promoted ask to join another league?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:08 pm 

Admin wrote:
fyffee - 112 wrote:

Regarding Trialists:

Scouted players:

While i agree with what you've said about scouting and trialist, it should maybe only be that way thru maybe seasons 1-3. By season 4 its fair to say most teams have established sides. Season 1 a 70oa trialist is pretty fair, but as the seasons wear on, especially in this game. A 70oa trialist isn't much use to anyone, as most youth squads are pushing the 90oa average rating. thats to those who manage them anyway. but even so if a manager isn't managing there youths, then trailist probably won't even get a look in.

As for scouting, i agree you shouldn't be finding worldly stars every few turns. But they should at least be of even reserves squad standard, but again only as the games wear on. scouting players is also a good way to increase transfer activity, Say i found a half descent RM, I don't play RM. But if he was of a good standard i would sell him on the forum thus increasing forum transfer activity. But at this stage i can bearly find anything worth while.... and its not just a case of me looking in the wrong place, its pretty much the same for everyone currently. I know you can save a few quid with a season ticket, but poor scouting sort of takes away its value a bit. Especially if you can't even find reserves squad standard players, because it then in turn takes away the fun of managing them and the youths, which devalues the season ticket again. just my personal opinion, but its good to see you guys on the forum taking notice of the customers opinions. I look forward to the next HFG, Just a shame all those raving on about 112 being a long running 10 season game have all left us! I hope some people still stick with 112 when 117 starts. But i can't see it myself.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:17 pm 

I'll still be around winning titles as usual

Spurs 114 - League winners season 1

Watford 117 - shit times

Real Sociedad Game 118

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:22 pm 

Jo Napoli/ spurs 114 wrote:
I'll still be around winning titles as usual

Thats good to hear Joe, I'm sure England will remain competitive. I just hope you and the few others that remain are not playing on your own in the other leagues.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

fyffee - 112 wrote:
If that happens then why can't someone else who wins a league or get promoted ask to join another league?

Because they will be from a different Country, whereas in this case they will all be from England.

Effectively it will be one League of 4 divisions but unfortunately we are limited by the games structure to how we can display it.

It might be a possibility to make the English League with 3 divisions rather than 2 instead of the above.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

Nicky wrote:
muscles4851 wrote:

Celtic League --

10 teams from Wales

Let's do it.

Yes and get rid of Russian leauge, and expand maybe the Benelux league with a few Russian and Portuguese teams???

If 28 managers make successful bids for those teams then we would add them. However I would be surprised if the demand was there.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 pm 

3 English divisions sounds perfect :P

Spurs 114 - League winners season 1

Watford 117 - shit times

Real Sociedad Game 118

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:59 pm 
Site Admin

Portsmouth 112 wrote:
Say i found a half descent RM, I don't play RM. But if he was of a good standard i would sell him on the forum thus increasing forum transfer activity. But at this stage i can bearly find anything worth while.... and its not just a case of me looking in the wrong place, its pretty much the same for everyone currently. I know you can save a few quid with a season ticket, but poor scouting sort of takes away its value a bit. Especially if you can't even find reserves squad standard players, because it then in turn takes away the fun of managing them and the youths, which devalues the season ticket again. just my personal opinion, but its good to see you guys on the forum taking notice of the customers opinions. I look forward to the next HFG, Just a shame all those raving on about 112 being a long running 10 season game have all left us! I hope some people still stick with 112 when 117 starts. But i can't see it myself.

Say 30 others found a half decent RM, and don't play them. They would all go on the forum, this wouldn't increase transfer activity, it would just mean that the teams that had managed to develop half decent RM's through their Youth and Reserve teams would have wasted their time and would no longer have a player of value.

If you are asking for better trialists and scouts, remember this then has to be the case for everyone else in the game!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:08 pm 

3 divisions sounds great and the two English league system sounds great also. Both would be good UE lets do it.

Ps UE how do u make a bid for a team in the proposed Celtic league?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:43 pm 

Admin wrote:
Portsmouth 112 wrote:
Say i found a half descent RM, I don't play RM. But if he was of a good standard i would sell him on the forum thus increasing forum transfer activity. But at this stage i can bearly find anything worth while.... and its not just a case of me looking in the wrong place, its pretty much the same for everyone currently. I know you can save a few quid with a season ticket, but poor scouting sort of takes away its value a bit. Especially if you can't even find reserves squad standard players, because it then in turn takes away the fun of managing them and the youths, which devalues the season ticket again. just my personal opinion, but its good to see you guys on the forum taking notice of the customers opinions. I look forward to the next HFG, Just a shame all those raving on about 112 being a long running 10 season game have all left us! I hope some people still stick with 112 when 117 starts. But i can't see it myself.

Say 30 others found a half decent RM, and don't play them. They would all go on the forum, this wouldn't increase transfer activity, it would just mean that the teams that had managed to develop half decent RM's through their Youth and Reserve teams would have wasted their time and would no longer have a player of value.

If you are asking for better trialists and scouts, remember this then has to be the case for everyone else in the game!

How exactly would they have wasted their time? and why would their player no longer have any value?? If they're developing RM in their reserves or youths then they clearing play that position. I wouldn't develop a RM when i play wing backs. And of course it would be the case for everyone in the game! I didn't say i wanted preferential treatment where scouting or trailists are concerned! I don't see how someone selling a RM they scouted would suddenly render other RM's useless and of no value! lol

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:54 pm 

2 things that have boggled me since starting this game.

1. speed doesn't go up. I agree it should be an untrainable, but like judgement, I think it should have the potential to increase, maybe between the ages of 16 to 20. I've never seen a 16yo run a 100m world record. reason being they get faster as their bodies develop.

2. as a manager who plays full backs. why is this position the only one handicapped by 2 untrainables(that will never increase) for their pv. most players have 9 for speed and aggression. very few have 10's meaning 99% of full bks can never be better than a 38pv. whereas positions such as cm don't have any untrainables and can be 40pv
perhaps a fb could have strength or movement instead of agg.

Season 4 SPL champions, Community Shield winners, youth winners

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:56 am 
Site Admin

Portsmouth 112 wrote:
How exactly would they have wasted their time? and why would their player no longer have any value?? If they're developing RM in their reserves or youths then they clearing play that position. I wouldn't develop a RM when i play wing backs. And of course it would be the case for everyone in the game! I didn't say i wanted preferential treatment where scouting or trailists are concerned! I don't see how someone selling a RM they scouted would suddenly render other RM's useless and of no value! lol

Because RM's and every other position of a half decent standard would suddenly become readily available for everyone.

Rather then it taking time to find and train up a player in a specific position, you are asking for a short cut - basically flooding the game with higher standard players. Not having many good players in certain positions allows for better dealing and a higher incentive to train them up yourself.

But as we've already stated we can look at addressing some of the concerns in these areas for new games.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 am 

yeah i'd like to second the idea of changing tactics midway through games but also formations need updating one of the key formations these days is 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1

and i'm not sure how that even works in UE terms? is that something to be looked at?

i also think UE points could be rewarded at the end of a season for having longevity at a team to promote long term management in a game - if you manage 1 club from 1-26 you can gain 5 pts to spend if you have changed teams or quit and come back you get 0 and you can either spend them on turn 1 of season 2 or save them for the end of season 2 going to season 3 and have possibly 10pts to spend - rewarding loyalty in someway might go someway to making games last and persuade those who move amongst games to stick around rather than jump ship

Former Teams
Fulham&Man Utd 62
R Madrid 87
Newcastle 90
Inter Milan 94
Wolves 99
Leverkusen 107
Hearts 110
Ajax 112
Anzhi&Chelsea 114
PSG 117
Newcastle 118

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next