Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Re: Game 120
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:19 pm 

9 in 119 3 in 118 and 2 in 118.

I don't have a problem! Honest :lol:

No idea what I spend as some are ST and some pay as you go. I don't drink and don't smoke and have no kids! Well I have 14 UE babies :o

Game121: F Sittard
Game 122: Arsenal, Esbjerg, Hajduk Split

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:13 pm 

Huge thing to implement I know but I would like to see the introduction of contracts. Brings a new element to the player manager interaction and keeping players interested in your club.

Not comparing the two as for me, UE has always been the better game, but there was another pbm I used to play called Necom Games, and they had the option to offer players 20 turn, 40 turn or 60 turn contracts. I think initially after a transfer the standard contract was 15 and then it was up to you to tie them down.

Bosmans happened as a result of this, and also you were able to negotiate cut price deals as managers sought to get cash for players who weren't going to sign a new deal.

That's my biggest change now, as I would like to manage the wage bill better, and also a little pay rise could help morale or confidence when a top player is having a tough time.

Just a thought!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:15 pm 

Like that idea. I would like to see players hand in transfer requests. Morale goes low. Disrupt team etc

Will Inman stole a trophy from me.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:39 pm 

dunky wrote:
Like that idea. I would like to see players hand in transfer requests. Morale goes low. Disrupt team etc

I quite like the idea of bidding for my rivals players and turning their heads :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:25 am 

Padova 119 wrote:
Huge thing to implement I know but I would like to see the introduction of contracts. Brings a new element to the player manager interaction and keeping players interested in your club.

Not comparing the two as for me, UE has always been the better game, but there was another pbm I used to play called Necom Games, and they had the option to offer players 20 turn, 40 turn or 60 turn contracts. I think initially after a transfer the standard contract was 15 and then it was up to you to tie them down.

Bosmans happened as a result of this, and also you were able to negotiate cut price deals as managers sought to get cash for players who weren't going to sign a new deal.

That's my biggest change now, as I would like to manage the wage bill better, and also a little pay rise could help morale or confidence when a top player is having a tough time.

Just a thought!

i mentioned this games ago but it never went anywhere if all players were at the start allocated 1 or 2 season contracts it would be the responsibility of the manager to offer a new contract (keep it to 1 season at a time) in order to keep player,im sure a new option on the actions drop down list could be done for this ,you could get a number of replies.

1..........player happy to agree contract extension
2..........player wants more money to sign
3..........player refuses to sign (on this one it then gives the manager a decision to make hold on or put on the list,if he decides to hold on to player then after contract runs out player should go on list at end of season much like end of season bid,if he sells then managers might have to sell at below value to get rid of him)
this would stop teams holding on to good players and not useing them and would see better players constantly being added to the game for smaller teams to bid on ,keeps interest in game going.

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:06 pm 

That's a cracking idea. It would stop people like me moaning too that they're aren't any decent players for sale and stop big teams buying them up and sticking them in their reserves!
Bring it on!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:25 am 

dunky wrote:

This i like...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------
Real Madrid Game 43 - Champions League Winners - S2
Inter Milan Game 105 - Treble Winner S3
Santa Clara Game 108 - Doubles Winner S2

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:50 pm 

Can't see how contracts can work. If a player turns down his offer at Man Utd and requests more money then how many other clubs are reasonably in a position to beat it? UE works because Pele can go to Clydebank or because Messi is happy to leave his £250,000 a week at Barca and sign for Crusaders for peanuts.

The point about players agitating for a move and handing in transfer requests is something that has been mooted repeatedly over the years but which seems to find no favour with Ben. It is a difficult one to balance as success in the game requires a side to have a squad with depth to cope on all fronts. Some players will necessarily have to accept being second fiddle without launching their toys.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:35 am 

Agreed with Mark on a this one, we don't want UE to become to 'football managery' as the good thing about UE is it's not too detailed and it doesn't have to be.

Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:42 pm 

More action slots on MDS or better still 5 for Reserves & 5 for youths specifically for these sides only

This could be used to promote/demote to squad, Player Training & actions like PRTP or PPRP.

Praise Reserve Team Performance

Praise Player Reserve Perfoirmance

Same for youths etc

Besiktas - Game 122

(07723) 676190 Happy to Help

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:27 pm 

Jay wrote:
More action slots on MDS or better still 5 for Reserves & 5 for youths specifically for these sides only

This could be used to promote/demote to squad, Player Training & actions like PRTP or PPRP.

Praise Reserve Team Performance

Praise Player Reserve Perfoirmance

Same for youths etc

Added to viewtopic.php?f=290&t=50084&p=209347#p209347

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------
Real Madrid Game 43 - Champions League Winners - S2
Inter Milan Game 105 - Treble Winner S3
Santa Clara Game 108 - Doubles Winner S2