Login    Forum    FAQ

Post subject: Game 120
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:09 pm 

So...

I was talking about this with a few managers this evening and we are all in agreement that another new game doesn't need to be released as per usual after the transfer window in England closes.

We have some good games out atm including the new inclusion of a legends game.

We also now have Karma.

I think we should let Ben get on with updating the game a bit more and develop it before starting a new game because coming from a person that has been in this game for a very long time. These are all very welcome and needed changes.

So for me the updates I would like to see before a new game is deployed is:

Update the website/rulebook
Update if the match engine to show a better understanding of tactics and formations too many times people have lost games when someone plays kp kp or a rwb with a Rm.
A deeper look into people ideas of improving the game.. there are some great ideas on the forum which I feel can take this game to the next level.

Please do let me know what you all think. I know Ben already has a to-do-list... But helping out can never be a bad thing.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------
Real Madrid Game 43 - Champions League Winners - S2
Inter Milan Game 105 - Treble Winner S3
Santa Clara Game 108 - Doubles Winner S2

Post subject: Re: Game 120
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:14 pm 

At least another year before 120 in my opinion. The games that are out are great and could be killed with a new game.
At least a year.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:19 pm 

Yes I totally agree, I would really like to see the rule book updated.

FA Cup Winners x 1
BAYERN MUNICH 115
League Winners x 2
Champions League Winners x 1
ROMA 117
Champions League Winners x 1

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 pm 

Yeah please no game 120 for a while please.

Give 119 at least 2 seasons

Game121: F Sittard
Game 122: Arsenal, Esbjerg, Hajduk Split

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:46 pm 

Maybe around end of November about 4 months for a new game would be better

don't think want to wait too long as new games are good paydays for UE

Former Teams
Fulham&Man Utd 62
R Madrid 87
Newcastle 90
Inter Milan 94
Wolves 99
Leverkusen 107
Hearts 110
Ajax 112
Anzhi&Chelsea 114
PSG 117
Newcastle 118

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:15 am 

I agree we UE should wait for another years as a few of us are enjoying the games that are being played now

Lazio 54 , West Ham 108 , Mainz 111 , Barcelona 112 HFG , Celta Vigo 115 , Watford 116 , Leicester City 117 HFG , Barcelona 118 , B Dortmund119 Legends , Newcastle Utd 120 , Spartak Moscow 121 HFG, FF Jaro

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:24 am 

I have 52 turns left on 117 so would at least like to see them out first so maybe new game starting around febuary after the xmas transfer market would be good

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:27 am 

Personally just think Ben should start a game when he sees fit, end of the day he needs to prioritise his business and his income. If a game dies thanks to a new one starting that's not Ben's fault, it's the gimps who deserted games that are to blame. Usually the same managers as well. So if we don't want a game to die then we have to keep playing it. Simples.

As regards to changes I wouldn't want anymore yet, still trying to get my head around the gazillion ones that have been introduced recently.

Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:11 am 

I wouldn't like to see a new game introduced just yet. 117 118 119 are plenty just now. a new game starts then another one suffers. The next game I'd like to see it as a HFG so at least 1 more season of 117 before the next HFG starts.

And I left 118 after 1 season to time constraints and finances due to ongoing personal issues, not because I'm a gimp..

It's interesting how people know which lads leave games etc when they are newbies themselves.....

Feyenoord 118
Everton 120
Trabzonspor & Alaves 121

Marko Janko is the King
KAGS

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:26 am 

Simple fact is, old games suffer when new games start. Normally this is not an issue as it's a buisness as has been said before, but I believe this time is different. The current crop of games, namely, 117 and 119 have the potential to run longer than any other.

Like a little flower we need to nurture these games and let them grow :lol:

Please do not start 120 for a while because no doubt I will gimp out and join it, thus ensuring I leave either one of 117 and 119.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:09 pm 

VFL Wolfsburg wrote:
Personally just think Ben should start a game when he sees fit, end of the day he needs to prioritise his business and his income. If a game dies thanks to a new one starting that's not Ben's fault, it's the gimps who deserted games that are to blame. Usually the same managers as well. So if we don't want a game to die then we have to keep playing it. Simples.

As regards to changes I wouldn't want anymore yet, still trying to get my head around the gazillion ones that have been introduced recently.

I thought you was a relatively new manager?
How do you know that "Its usually the same managers as well" that leave games?

In any sense, comments like this is not warranted on this thread, i have not made this to be a flaming game for the pleasure of anyone's warrior typing skills.

And i also don't need a reply - Thank you.

BACK TO THE TOPIC:
As a said above are there any improves you are still waiting to see before game 120 comes out?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:40 pm 

Well said Fadi, I certainly see your initial post as a positive and understand exactly where you are coming from...

Update the website/rulebook
Update if the match engine to show a better understanding of tactics and formations too many times people have lost games when someone plays kp kp or a rwb with a Rm.
A deeper look into people ideas of improving the game.. there are some great ideas on the forum which I feel can take this game to the next level.

Totally agree with these points (emoji thumbs up)

I think the rulebook, tactics, match engine are the areas that need tweaking and the MDS sheet needs updating to add certain leagues/match reports etc.

M’pellier112(S1-5
ICT113(S1
Napoli114(S1
M’pellier115(S1-2
M’pellier116(S1-2
MGB117(S1-6
PSV118(S1-3
Leicester119(S1-79)
Cheltenham/Tenerife120(S1-7)
R Sociedad121(S1-7)
Palace122
Girona123
Nacional124

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 pm 

VFL Wolfsburg wrote:

i can remember dumping my team as running 3 was getting to much a guy called maxi pmd me and started slagging me off for quitting two peas from the same pod

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

I haven't given any thought to 120 yet. It won't be launched soon after the summer transfer window shuts, beyond that there are no plans at the moment.

Natty O wrote:
and the MDS sheet needs updating to add certain leagues/match reports etc.

If you refresh the MDS form the FRE and MAT options for all teams should now be available.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 pm 

Fadi wrote:
VFL Wolfsburg wrote:

I thought you was a relatively new manager?
How do you know that "Its usually the same managers as well" that leave games?

In any sense, comments like this is not warranted on this thread, i have not made this to be a flaming game for the pleasure of anyone's warrior typing skills.

And i also don't need a reply - Thank you.

BACK TO THE TOPIC:
As a said above are there any improves you are still waiting to see before game 120 comes out?

You clearly stated you wanted opinions, you got them. Apologies i didn't type the same as everyone else but opinions differ and should ALL be respected.

Game 123 (EFG) - Bayern Munich
Game 124 (HFG) - Al Nassr

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:59 pm 

i think its a good idea to hold off on a new game it does kill older games very quickly and the time should be spent improving the design of the game as a whole,and adding new features and sections ,improved right ups that sort of thing.
ben put a lot of effort into the legends game and the rewards are there to see

GAMES PLAYED..........X 10
LEAGUE TITLES.........X 6
OTHER PROMOTIONS..X 12
DOMESTIC CUP WINS X 6
EURO/UEFA /SUPPER CUP WINS X 4

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:47 am 

Now I've only been a player here for around 9 months and loved my first season in 118. I had a moan on another forum about why there are few players up for sale etc etc. the response was 119 has killed 118. I said what was the point of only having one season before everyone disappears leaving half empty leagues like 118 with no chance to progress as the best teams are all that exist and obviously won't sell players just to make a game if it.
I can understand the business side of UE and the need for new leagues but if this is what happens to all preceding leagues, what incentive is there to managers in these leagues, growing stagnant, playing against manager less teams week in week out?
It seems unless you join a new league and bid cash to get a decent team then there's really no point?
I initially set out by preparing for the future with my youths etc but this was pointless as after season one, nobody's interested so I should have just bought big early on, try and win everything, go into massive debt, forget about ground expansion, then jack at end if season and join 119.
This isnt management in my eyes but just playing the team you inherit for one season then move on.

Any thoughts?

Dave- Partick 118

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:08 pm 

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your input.
1) I feel that everyone is stuck on the subject of a new game opening and forgetting about my other point of should there be any improvements to the game before the game is released.

2) To clarify your query, EFG seems to be build your 1st team, forget the rest and focus on winning winning winning. Whilst HFG last around 5 seasons and you need to build up all 3 squads, upgrade your stadium, if you feel you can gain more revenue etc.
HOWEVER - This is changing as the game goes on, the introduction of loyalty points for staying in the game beyond season 2, the introduction of Karma points that are built up and spent at the end of the season.
Now, EFG games used to last 2 seasons then a new game would come out (after the transfer window) and that game will last but loads of managers would leave cause they couldn't afford two teams, or didn't have the time and all join the new game. Not fair on those that stay but that's how its been.

I honestly think a new EFG game should come out once a year (First week of Feb) and a HFG after 5-6 seasons of the previous one.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-------------------

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:17 pm 

Sure Ben has made record cash from game 119. I know multiple other that have 3 and 4 teams.

I don't see why this can keep going until at least end of season 2. And after the success of the legends game why go back to standard games?

Game121: F Sittard
Game 122: Arsenal, Esbjerg, Hajduk Split

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:59 pm 

Mouth, not wanting to intrude but how many teams do you have on the go currently, and roughly what is your weekly spend on this game?